Welcome to Lisa Bennett Naturopath Mansfield
Lisa Bennett is a degree qualified naturopath, medical herbalist, registered critical care nurse and ex personal trainer based in Mansfield Victoria. Offering natural options for most health concerns, Lisa combines her experience to provide you with new & innovative approach to your health and wellbeing.
What Is Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic medicine is a complete and holistic approach to individualised healthcare that focuses on addressing the underlying causes of illness and health issues. It combines the science of disease diagnosis with a treatment approach that uses effective medical-grade natural medicines and non-invasive treatments to enhance the body’s natural healing response and to restore healthy function and vitality.
In addition to taking the time to take a thorough case history, Lisa is specifically skilled to fully assess your health status by drawing on a number of specialist testing and assessments to find the underlying cause of your health problems. Combining family and personal history, with also lifestyle factors like quality of sleep, diet, stress levels, toxic exposures, hormonal influences, hydration levels, bowel health and other contributing factors that may be affecting your health.
Once the cause of your health issues have been identified, an individualised treatment program will be formulated for you, which may include herbal medicine, nutraceuticals, nutritional therapy or homeopathic medicine, in addition to effective dietary programs and lifestyle prescriptions to complement effective treatment.
Naturopathic medicine also focuses on taking a preventative and proactive approach to your health. Lisa can help you to identify potential future health issues based on your genetics (DNA), functional testing and past medical history, from which a preventative health plan can be developed to help you to take control of your own long-term wellness.
At Lisa Bennett Naturopath, we see patients requiring help in the following areas
- Women’s Health – including PMS, menopause, endometriosis, PCOS, period problems
- Men’s Health – including male infertility, prostate problems, andropause
- Babies + Children’s Health – reflux, frequent infections, weaning,
- Fertility Problems – including IVF support
- Stress-related Issues
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Depression and Mood Problems
- Post-Natal Issues – including post-natal depression, breastfeeding issues
- Fatigue and Low Energy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sleep Issues
- Diabetes and Syndrome X (Metabolic Syndrome)
- Digestive Problems – including IBS, SIBO, bloating/flatulence, reflux, inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis), infections (bacterial, parasitic, fungal), H.pylori
- Infections + Immune problems
- Genetics and DNA testing – including MTHFR, COMT and other genetic issues
- Respiratory Problems
- Auto-immune Conditions – including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Hashimoto’s etc
- Inflammatory Conditions – including arthritis, gout, musculoskeletal problems
- Skin Issues– including acne, rosacea, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, candida
- Weight Management
- Cardiovascular Problems – including high blood pressure and cholesterol
- Thyroid + Metabolism problems
- Anti-ageing Medicine
- Cancer Support
- General Wellness and Preventative medicine
Naturopathic Consultations Available in Mansfield
Lisa offers consultations from her primary clinic in Mansfield on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (3722), as well as via online platforms.
To make an appointment, please call her mobile directly 0411 713 323 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Existing Patients can order herbs, skincare and supplements by Clicking Here
Ensuring the most recent information on evidence based healthcare, Lisa regularly attends both complementary & mainstream medical conferences. After successfully completing post graduate education in Nutritional & Environmental Medicine, as well as Anti Ageing Medicine, Lisa offers you a complete wealth of knowledge, experience and information; ensuring YOU, a renewed sense of empowerment over your health, as well as regained vitality and wellbeing.
Join Our Email Newsletter
We regularly send out information to our clients on the latest research and information on health related news. If you would like to subscribe, Click HERE. There is no obligation and you can unsubscribe at anytime.